Celtic Ceilidh is offering dance camps for all ages this summer from July 22nd to 26th, providing your child the opportunity to be exposed to different dance types from around the world!
Registration for 2019 camps is now open! See links with each camp below to enroll.
To view a copy of the tentative summer camp schedule, click here.
Mini Celts – Ages 4 to 6
A one hour, introductory class to Ballet and Celtic dancing for wee dancers. No previous experience required. Click here to register for Mini Celts.
Fee: $75 + GST
Time: 1:00 to 2:00 PM *NEW TIME*
Around the World – Age 7 & Up
Try different dance styles from around the world including Highland (competitive option available), Irish, Tap & Ballet. Dance experience not necessary. Click here to register for Around the World in Dance.
Time: 9:30AM – 3:00PM (please bring a healthy, peanut-free bagged lunch)
Fee: $375 + GST
Single Class Drop-In Fee: $22 + GST
Highland Training Intensive
For competitive Highland dancers (Beginner, Novice, Intermediate & Premier) to keep up their training over the summer and prepare for upcoming highland games. Click here to register for the Competitive Highland Training Intensive.
Time: 9:30 – 11:15AM (includes 30 minute warm-up/stretch)
Fee: $115 + GST
*NEW* Irish Training Intensive
For competitive Irish feis dancers to keep up their training over the summer and prepare for upcoming Irish exams. Click here to register for the Irish Training Intensive.
Time: 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Fee: $75 + GST
Important Notes About Camp Registration:
- An invoice for the camp will be emailed to you within one week of registration
- Payment may be made by the following methods:
- Cheque to Celtic Ceilidh Dance Academy
- Credit card (link will be sent to pay online)
- Payment is due in full no later than one week prior to the camp start, Monday, July 15th
- If your dancer must withdrawal from camp due to unforeseen circumstances, please notify us by email no later than Monday, July 15th
- Refunds cannot be issued for withdrawals received after July 15th, 2019.