Take a trip around the world this summer through dance!
Beginner dancers can try out a variety of dance styles in a fun and engaging environment without the long-term commitment of a full dance season. 2021 camp runs from August 9 to 13.
Mini Celts – Ages 4 to 6
Daily one-hour class for preschool/primary children aged 4-6 to be introduced to the world of Ballet and Celtic (Highland/Irish) dancing. This is a fun and engaging way for new dancers to try out different types of dance and find out what they like without the commitment of a full dance season.
Time: Monday to Friday, 10 to 11 AM
Around the World – Age 7 & Up
Travel to a new part of the world each day through dance! Dancers will experience Highland, Irish, Tap, Ballet, Jazz, K-Pop, Ukrainian and MORE in this 5-day camp. No previous dance experience necessary, suited for children age 7+.
Time: Monday to Friday, 9:30 AM to 3 PM (3:30 PM on Friday)
Important Notes About Camp Registration:
- An invoice for the camp will be emailed to you within 10 business days of registering.
- Payment may be made by the following methods:
- Credit card (link will be sent to pay online)
- Payment is due in full no later than Sunday, August 1st.
- If your dancer must withdrawal from camp due to unforeseen circumstances, please notify us by email no later than Sunday, August 1st
- Refunds cannot be issued for withdrawals received after August 1, 2021.